Prayer is the raising of one’s mind and heart to God or the requesting of good things from God.
-Catechism of the Catholic Church 2590
Morning, daytime, evening and night prayers online from Give Us This Day.
The St. Patrick Youth invites you to pray the Rosary every afternoon at 4:00 pm. The St. Patrick Youth are collectively praying together in their individual homes at that time. It is powerful to know that so many are lifting their prayers at once. Feel free to join them from your home. (Check out these Rosary Petitions in Time of Pandemic)
Join Fr. James Martin, SJ, Jesuit priest, author and editor-at-large at America, the national Catholic magazine, for faith sharing on Facebook at 3 pm daily.
An online ministry of Creighton University –Liturgy Training Publications
Daily prayer and reflections on the Sunday Scriptures (for adults, teens, children)
- Richard Rohr’s Daily Meditations –From the Center for Action and Contemplation
- 3-Minute Daily Retreat from Loyola Press
- Hallow Catholic Meditation App Hallow is a meditation app that can help you find peace and growth in your spiritual journey.
- Light a Candle Online –Light a digital candle and share your prayer intentions from your home.
- Bible in a Year with Fr. Mike Schmitz