All faith formation classes are suspended until further notice. First Communion and Confirmation will take place at a later date. We will keep you updated to the Bishop’s directives.
Here are resources to help families learn and teach from home:
Join together in praying the Stations of the Cross using this video featuring members of our parish family leading the stations.
Adaptations of the Palm Sunday, Holy Thursday, Good Friday, Easter Vigil, and Easter Sunday Rituals for Family and Household Prayer
- Children and Families: Prayers, Practices, and Activities from Sadlier Publishing
- Families: Activities for families to observe Holy Week at home from Pastoral Center
- Children: Weekly Children’s Bulletins
- Children: Weekly Mass Resources for Kids
- Teens: The Living Word
- The Triduum Liturgies will be livestreamed from St. James Cathedral in Orlando with Bishop Noonan.
Chrism Mass, Wednesday, April 8, 6:30 p.m. (bilingual)
Evening Mass of the Lord’s Supper, Thursday, April 9, 7:00 p.m. (bilingual)
Passion of Our Lord, Friday, April 10, 3:00 p.m.
Easter Vigil in the Holy Night of Easter, Saturday, April 11, 8:00 p.m. (bilingual)
Please bookmark your favorite way in which to participate in the celebration of the sacred liturgies during Holy Week:
Livestream Mass from St. Patrick
Join us for Livestream Masses Sunday through Friday at 10:00 a.m.
- Through the gift of technology, experience our Masses live as they happen, or watch them anytime (even without a Facebook account) at: www.Facebook.com/StPatrickMtDora/videos
- La Misa en Español from St. Paul’s, Leesburg
Stay in Touch with Us!
- “LIKE” our Facebook Page
- MyParish App: To download text “App” to 88202 or search “myParish” in your app store
- View the St. Patrick bulletin
- Join for emails and notifications directly from the church.
Sunday Gospel Reflections and Actions for Teens
- Teens: Project YM Online Catholic Youth Night!
The virtual meetings are each Sunday at 8:00 pm for one hour. St. Patrick has subscribed to these meetings for our youth, so you just need to go to the live website. There are also discussion questions for parents and youth for further engagement following the meeting.
Faith Formation classes at St. Patrick for preschool and elementary aged youth are on Sunday mornings following the 9:30 am mass. Classes for middle and high school aged students are on Wednesday evenings from 6:30 – 7:45 pm. Students must be registered prior to attending class. Registration for faith formation will take place August 18th and 25th after mass in the Social Hall. If your child was not baptized at St. Patrick, please bring their Baptismal Certificate at registration. In order for a student to receive sacraments, they must have been in faith formation classes the two prior years. If they did not attend these classes at St. Patrick, please bring a letter from the church where they did attend class.
Beginning each fall at our 9:30 am Sunday mass children aged 3-8 are welcome to join us for Children’s Liturgy. The children will be called forward to the altar after the opening prayer and then will process out with the teacher. They meet in the Children’s Liturgy Room. The children return to mass to sit with their parents after the homily.
For more information on faith formation, contact Sr. Judy Waldt at (352) 383-8556 x. 34 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.