Altar Server Ministry
If you would like to become an altar server at St. Patrick’s:
• Contact Javier & Rhina Bonilla Email: email@example.com
• You will be added as a third server to a Mass with a pair of more experienced servers to learn the process as an observer.
• After experiencing the process, and if you should decide to be a scheduled server, you will be scheduled for a more detailed class to learn proper names of altar items and a more complete study of your role in the Mass.
• The server schedule will be posted on the church website. It is the servers responsibility to arrange for a replacement if you are unable to serve at the assigned Mass.
• Remember that this is a commitment of the server and the parents to be present at Mass when scheduled.
• You will be excused from CCD if you are scheduled to serve 11:30 a.m. Mass.
• Please check in the Sacristy or Ministry room before Mass to be certain a minimum of two servers are present for each Mass.
• Father Robert is very interested in more candle bearers for the procession and Gospel Reading… please volunteer if you are not already scheduled.